I had an old Christmas wreath that had seen better days and decided instead of just tossing it out, I would rip all the stuff off the grapevine wreath base and use that to make a new Springtime wreath.
After digging through my supplies, I found a bag full of leftover silk ferns, flowers and even boutonnieres that I had made for my son Christopher's wedding. :)
I spent the next hour cutting, arranging and hot glue gunning ferns, flowers and bouttoniers to the grapevine base. I really like the way it turned out and it cost me nothing to make!
Another huge bonus to all of this is that every time I look at it, it brings back memories of the day Chris married our sweet Heather and they started their own family. They have now gone on to bless us with our first grandson Bradley and our newest little grandson that will be making his grand debut in late July. :)