Thursday, February 16, 2012

Waiting for Bradley and Wondering...

I was looking at this little outfit I bought for Bradley as I wait to meet him and started wondering about what he will be like.

Will he have his Mommy's sparkling eyes?

His Daddy's cute fat baby cheeks?

That cute little smile that could melt butter?

A love for music like both his Mommy, Daddy and many others in his family do?

Will he grow up riding horses like his Mommy did?

Will baseball be one of his favorite sports just like Daddy?

Will he grow up hunting like both his parents?

Will he have someone special like Uncle Bob in his life where true friendship has no age limits?

Will he have a little sister one day?

Or will he have brothers?

The one thing I do know for sure though is that Bradley has two parents who love each other and are going to be a great Mommy and Daddy to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog posts. I really appreciate it and being able to get to know you through your comments. I hope you have a wonderful day!